Tuesday, July 29, 2008

E-lation bike: first shots

I actually put this together a couple of weeks ago, but a number of issues have prevented me from posting this earlier.

But, *finally* here is a shot of the e-lation Mk2 motor system installed on my bike (a Cypress Giant hybrid: 21" frame)


impressions: when it works, it's great! When it doesn't work (yes, there have been teething problems, which I am working through), then at least the 7.5Kg extra weight isn't *that* significant a drag

I will be blogging/wiki-ing about the trials and tribulations later. Meanwhile, enjoy!:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tony
fitted an elation kit myself, two weeks ago, interested to hear how yours is going.
regards trevor.

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Tony Fisk said...

Likewise, Trevor.

Hopefully, in the next day or two.

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings!
linked to your article on my (mostly now) electric bike blog at zog blog mk II - you'll figure out who it is once you see the bike..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home